Tuesday 14 January 2014

A simple way of relaxation


            Do you find yourself stressed, anxious, or frustrated? Having troubles finding that relaxation from home? Well if you have a cat, I have an easy way for you to find relaxation. It's quite simple, all you must do is watch your pet cat! A cat’s life in my opinion is a definition of relaxation. Think about a cats daily routine. A cat sleeps the majority of the day, and then wakes up if he’s hungry. They can run freely around the inside and sometimes the outside of a house. They have all the time in the world to relax.
Sometimes when I’m feeling a bit stressed, I look towards my cat as he peacefully sleeps in his bed. Watching his comfort and relaxation sometimes can calm myself down. Hard to believe staring at your pet can bring comfort and relaxation. If you don’t believe me, try it at home! People’s energy inflicts on your behavior. If your surrounded by stress it will bring stress too you. If you surround yourself around relaxing people, you’ll be more relaxed. I find the cat to be one of the most relaxing animals to be around with.
A cat’s life is a relaxing life. Let their relaxation be apart of yours. 
Ultimate comfort! 
Cool website for relaxation:http://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/blissing-out-10-relaxation-techniques-reduce-stress-spot

No comments:

Post a Comment